Low libido is experienced by both men and women and isn’t in itself a physiological problem. But when it starts to bring stress into your relationship, that is when it is time to take steps to keep your relationship enjoyable for both of you, both in and out of the bedroom.
I was recently featured on PsychologyEverywhere.com, where I explained how low libido affects relationships and what you can do to help your relationship if you or your partner are experiencing low libido right now.
Click here to read the article on low libido and relationships.
Where can I learn more about low libido?
- Click here to read about low libido in women.
- Click here to read about low libido in men.
- Click here to read about erectile dysfunction.
- Click here to read about how low libido affects your relationship.
- Click here if low libido is ending your marriage or partnership.
Get help for low libido
If low libido is affecting your relationship, help is available in Dallas for you and your partner. As a certified sex therapist and a couples therapist, I will work with you on the big picture – creating a better relationship that is emotionally and sexually fulfilling.
Call now for a free consultation, or just fill out the contact form and click Send.
Please like and share this post!