Low libido or low sexual desire is defined as persistent or recurring deficient(or absent) sexual fantasies and desire for sexual activity.
There are many causes for low libido.
- Unrealistic expectations about sex, relationships & romance
- Difficulty relaxing
- Stress due to overloaded schedules and lack of time ( check out 3 Things you can do this week to improve your sex life)
- Relationship conflicts
- General or emotional disconnection from your partner
- Anxiety or Depression
- Unfulfilling sexual practices or sexual problems
- Sexual shame from being raised to believe sex is “dirty”
- History of sexual abuse as a child or teen, or date rape
- Demands of childbearing and rearing leading to exhaustion
- Sexual boredom or issues with your partner’s technique or approach
- Lack of attraction to your partner
- Physical illness, hormonal issues and some medications
If you’d like to get started right away to improve your sexual desire, consider reading my eBook – No Room For Sex: How To Boost Your Low Libido.