1. Save your marriage!
2. Boost your sexual self esteem and confidence
3. Get comfortable talking about sex with your partner
4. Add playfulness and fun back to sex
5. Learn how to have a sex life based on connection and pleasure — not performance
6. Be at peace: feel comfortable in your own sexual skin
7. Be guilt-free because you are no longer avoiding sex
8. Learn how to create desire
9. REALLY enjoy sex
10.Become one of those couples who always sit close and hold hands, and kiss in the car at stoplights, and go to bed at the same time, and even your eyes smile when you look at your partner, and everyone can see how crazy you are about each other.
If you know that you could use sex therapy, but are just too embarrassed to come to my office to see me, Sex Therapy by Phone could be right for you.
I can help you with your non-existent desire OVER THE PHONE – by having the same type of session that you would have in my office. Only this way, you call me from the privacy of your home or your office.
And by phone, you don’t even have to be seen, which can make it a lot easier to talk about the difficulties you are having sexually.
I hear things like this from my clients daily: “I’ve had your card for over a year, but it was just so hard to take that step to begin sex therapy.” Clearly, embarrassment is a factor for most people considering sex therapy. So I thought: why not remove part of that barrier? And via phone, I can do that. The same people who say they waited a year or more to call, usually say they wished they had done this earlier. There’s no time like now.